Saturday, October 1, 2022

Mountain Tales Pt. 2 (And "Shut Up")

 [Mountain Tales cont. Pt. 2]

One of the first things we noted, upon arrival, soon after . . . was that phones, the cameras . . . drained suddenly, exceptionally fast, even though we were in the "middle of nowhere" and weren't even using them. . . .

So, 1st night of "activity" so-to-speak. . . .

After working and amidst that, me making breakfast, lunch, dinner, cleaning dishes, gettin' the digs set up--like ya may do when you're a dad with a couple of your boys in the woods-- , . . . . 

Well and then, for a break--to have some fun for hour or so, I pulled out the pellet gun and we did some challenges, games--shooting poised cans on the rocks up the mountain a bit,  just several to 20 feet away from the deck and front door . . . . . A bit "fjording" went on (ie., my love of found sticks, stick-fighting--a martial tradition of mine since high school days with  my crew, and taught to my boys. . . .

And then, at some point thereafter, Sky, unbeknownst to me, when night fell hard and cold, left a perfect leftover sandwich on one of the notable rocks we had been shooting near upon re the cans set up here and there. . . .

Well . . . and I happened to earlier have found, and then placed, an old tennis ball that I saw in the brush while I was working, staining the stairs--I put it up near the notable ("gifting"? rock, in case we wanted to shoot at it the next, along with the cans. . . .

Next morning.  Both were gone.  No trace.  

Not a crumb left of the sandwich.. but what kinda struck us . . . was . . . who, what . . . would, COULD . . . take an old tennis ball?  You probably would have to had fingers . . . a hand . . . fingers . . . and even then . . . . . . I'm thinking . . . what kind of animal would want to take a tennis ball?--an old tennis ball that was had been lying in the brush just down in the brush . . . and had been sitting there probably for months, maybe years. . . . NOW suddenly, I'm wondering, hmmm, because now it was intentionally put on the rock with the sandwich--it was now pertinent--to whatever creature was hovering, lurking?. . . . .

And the utter lack of crumbs.  I'm thinking racoon perhaps, because I know they are shifty and clever with their hands. . . . 

The next night, for kicks, we left a lemon on the rock.  Do racoons like lemons? Perhaps. .  . .

Yeah, it was gone in the morning.

But along with that . . . was the weird "ghosty" type stuff in and even around the cabin. . . .

And, just to say, I'm not relating these tales for any real purpose, other than to just share some recent experiences out and about.  It was interesting.  Wasn't seeking anything out.  Have had many so-called "supernatural"-type experiences since childhood.  Nothing new.  

[Meanwhile, I know we are on the verge, within week or so perhaps?....of the soon quickly moving slope into the designed "reset"-adjacent global bank collapse, plus the fake WW3 script, ongoing weather warfare, mass poisoning genocide via vein, food, air, water etc., world spiritual pogrom against Christians, psychotronic assaults/surveillance, sexual-moral perversion on mass scale, war on the innocent and God's Creation in general, etc.,

And yeah . . . "they" are all in on it--don't be fooled that there is a "good guy" on the world stage.  The ONLY worthy GOOD GUY is God The Father/The Savior/Holy Spirit. . . .]

Fwiw . . . I will muster through and wrap up the incidental tales.  And then will continue to address THE ONLY AND MOST PRESSING ISSUE OF THE DAY.  OUR SALVATION.

---------------------------

Oh . . . and, just felt led to share this message I received. . . . It was personal to me, but I also got the sense that some may benefit from it according to their own communications with The Spirit.

I won't get into details . . . but, within mind and soul, as We were talking--me imploring, asking advice on things going on generally in day-to-day life stuff, praying, listening. . . . 

Lol.  NOT to be dismissive, but there is often a slight sense of good humor (amidst the deadly serious, sacred impetus) to His communique's. . . .

I got:  "shut up."

Especially now, with all the info and social media and constant media . . . well . . . especially now, I dare say, as we accelerate into the "fast moving waters" on all levels . . . SHUT UP.  Stop talking, in your mind, blah, blah, blah.  SHUT UP . . . and LISTEN.

As I early on predicted, noting the track of social media etc., I warned that everyone will just become a constant EXPRESSOR.  People will stop listening.  They will just be expressing, yakking, emoting--look at me, look at me, seeking attention. . . .

How 'bout, "shut up . . . and Listen."

Shut up.

Stop.

And keep stopping.  Shut your mouth, your mind constantly going out, out, out.

Shut up . . . and be quiet . . . and LISTEN!  To your GOD! To your Creator, Father, Caretaker, Savior!

As the noise and chaos broils, boils to frothing, it is less important for you to throw your (de-minimis) "two-cents" worth into the "public square" THAN TO quiet down and LISTEN to The Lord's directions, love and advice. . . . 









No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker