Friday, October 28, 2022

Stories Shared Along The Way

[The final scene of the Mntn Stories is coming :) Thank you for being interested.... ]!!! :)

We saw, heard and experienced what we did. . . . Protected all the way, praise God! . . . 

I have had a lot of such ("experiences") . . . since early childhood . . . and onward . . . 

I have never sought it/them deliberately . . . but it has happened along the way. . . . 

And (just like in the Bible) I think there is a place to recite and relate and . . . a little bit, to note--it ALL just strengthens my testimony given by The Holy Spirit and Truth Of God The Father, Jesus Son Of God. . . .

Wise as serpents (gotta be savvy!) Harmless as doves!

Believers can share stories and notes and observations along The Way. . . .



3 comments:

Jesus is KING said...

My walk is very dry when it comes to "seeing" stuff. For some reason never ever happens. I recall other children telling me stuff as I grew up and being amazed but also perturbed as to why not me also? Hearing these stories gives me endless fascination when I trust the source so looking forward to any (stuff) you share.

God speed Bro Thomas.

Gina said...

We are interested Bro T!

Anonymous said...

I am interested too! Paranormal stuff doesn't happen around me. I am a paranormal activity dead zone, lol. I think it is because I am one of God's children in whom he has instilled authority. I know life is for the living. It belongs to us.

With regards to Bigfoot, if that's what you saw/experienced, recall that Red Elk said they were an alien species living on the edge of a ribbon galaxy that our military trapped here with some sort of energy device...I have no way of confirming any of it, but still think it is interesting.

Also, I check your blog every day, so post away, Brother. I waiting to see whatever you right about all the time!

C

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker