Friday, April 23, 2021

May Day 2021 preview “Gird”

 I very deliberately intended to mark that title “May Day” and had hoped to continue the review/prognostications every May  Day up til about now.... Oh well.... God was likely protecting me . . . from saying too much along the way, because, perhaps, i might have been taken out too soon..... No worries 😊....

But yeah, it’s just what I thought and have been anticipating.... 

I thank God and I appreciate His angels who—though it may not be apparent to the untrained Eye—are tirelessly protecting His Children , perfectly, according to His will, purpose. 

Like I said, and felt led to say, I’m gonna “let fly” .... what i See and have Heard regarding this time and the coming near future. Never... NEVER a need to be despondent! I don’t ever want to trade in fear. Unwarranted Fear.... is a sin. We do NOT have a spirit of fear! Oh yes, it impinges, but that is always the big clue to check you’re self . We are made for joy and glory! And for praising and lovingly worshiping This Mighty ineffable Creator Father Who has told us ... THIS  is not our “world”. We are warriors, scouts, sojourners, children, brave and strong .... and Know Where/Who we have our life with.

I don’t like the word “gird” as in, “gird your loins” (in fact that whole phrase kinda eeks me out lol!)  BUT ..... GIRD!

(Back in a bit .... for 2021 May Day WRITTEN show!)😊🙏🏻❤️

2 comments:

Jesus is KING said...

LOL That gird your loins always made me feel a bit funny just thinking about it.
Cant wait for the update. I'd rather KNOW than be blissfully ignorant. Besides, I don't have anything to lose here anyway. All those years of chasing the dollar and now I finally put that away and thank GOD I FAILED so badly and now they have nothing to take/EXTORT from me except my life which I also do not own. If Satan was not a knuckle head he would have been much better off letting us succeed and then (maybe) one could be tempted....as things stand, he can shove it all where the sun don't shine. Praise GOD.


God Speed Brothers and Sisters.

Lee in TN said...

Thanks BroT...and looking forward to your written May Day insights!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker