Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Ominously Pathetic Epic Moments

 Tonight is going to be epic. 28th, April 2021. A HINT ... of what’s “in store”.  It will be a pathetic epic moment in the current time..... Ominously pathetically epic..... Wheat vs. chaff heads-up🥳❗️..... YOU already know and expect it. Many more .... will start (spiritually, mentally, physically, SOULly) coalescing..... after this day is done. 

God , THE KING LORD OF ALL... is closer than you’ve been led to imagine. I say, “Praise God!” and have no compunction saying so at this time! 

He is near.... Don’t hesitate, when the prompting comes, to speak with and engage with him in your blessed, holy mind. 

1 comment:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro T.

I'm simply checking in to say hello and let you know that I keep checking your writings.
Well, anyways, it's now May 1st where I'm at (2 am central time).
I'm not sure if anything will happen today, but I've been told that weekends are a prime
time for THEM to do stuff to us. Plus that ominous May 1st on the weekend. Yikes...
My seat belt will be fastened securely... LOL...
And prayed up too. And praying for you, your family and other believers.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker