Friday, March 13, 2020

I Told U I Wasn't Done;)

I've been at this since ... well, the one or two angels know how long...
And now, apparently it's war.

The last thing I'm not . . . is not NOT a warrior for The TRUTH!

Let's Go!  Name on the page of the Book Of Life!

THIS WORLD IS MATERIAL.  FALLEN.  BUT REGISTERED.

We are going into the maw.

Same as it ever was.

BUT ... WE are here now!

I've seen this whole thing play out (visions from childhood)..... And we were made for these times.... to share and hang with our angels, and saints, and you and you!... With humor and love and genuine humility ... as I've always said and emphasized since day one Here.....

2020 today.... and then more....

TIMELESS

Our Lord is found in the quiet desperate moments.  Thank God we do not think we can figure it out!
Thank God, Sovereign, Who Rules All.

A message to you...

The SPIRITUAL realm is different . . . than what your "normal" mind is machinating about . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The SPIRITUAL world, is subtle.  It is in those small, quiet, quick moments . . . at 3Am, 4AM.... in the early morning, where you plead to Him, reaching......loving Him... wanting and ... somehow knowing Him....

It is beyond human understanding.... It is a foothold into the next world.....

:)

GOD BLESS YOU... ! AND HE DOES! CONSTANTLY!

Praise God!

(Heh, I told I wasn't done;)!




No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker