Friday, March 13, 2020

Covid33 & Fake Alien Invasion

So, I mentioned early on regarding this thing . . . that I thought it was a beta test for something bigger later.  I didn't get to it, but now will just for kicks.  Oddly, I've recently now heard others having (what I years ago termed) "flash visions" . . . "downloads" . . . who are suddenly popping out with the same idea. . . . Which leads me to think these are possibly confirms re what first flashed into my mind when this "global" "virus" psyop/beta-test started. . . .

What might be the big thing that "they"/it (I won't dignify the devil with a gender-specific proper pronoun, since he/she/it/they/legion etc., has made such a big point of that)--what might "they/it" be having in store for the next possible "go live" scenario?

My first thought then was . . . "DISCLOSURE" ... "Aliens" . . . . which is the equivalent of the 2nd Coming in "their" idea of the timeline.... They'll, of course purvey that our "creators" have RETURNED . . . to save the day! . . . . . . And I don't doubt "they" will try to time it according to old calendars and prophecies and expectations, etc., . . . .

Now, I'm not thinking this would be anytime super soon....  I suspect that for now, all the data from this scare will be grabbled and coalesced and analyzed with AI and the weeny boys, so as to "fine tune" for the BIG REVEAL when they (IF they actually CAN) get to that...

Remember!... As I wrote about here ... hmmm, about 10 years ago?... "THEY" are knuckleheads!  They are degenerate, evil-infested, weak, stumbling, self-hating/God-hating fools who love the darkness more than the light, so they are constantly making mistakes, BUT GOD is in charge, AND all their plans eventually backfire..., always.....

The only power and ability they get is from the self-centered rebel fool, Satan, Lucifer (the "light bringer" lol)... who is doomed/slated for destruction....

SUCH THAT Spiritually.... those who are with God--the ONE AND ONLY GOD--will continue on unfazed, unthwarted, non-diminished, strong, faithful, hopeful, trusting, real, divinely curious, intent, gracious and grateful.... OH HIS GOOD  ATTRIBUTES ARE ENDLESS!

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker