Friday, March 6, 2020

God Will Let Me Know

Feeling oddly at odds with a lot people these days.  I feel no panic, no fear. I’ve  always trusted God... for real. For many years now, I’ve had no idea where my next money is coming from , other than , I’m always working and provide superior service. But I don’t have the “security” of an employer, “insurance” etc. I have worked for and by myself, no advertising ever... just word of mouth.  Married 36 years... raised 4 fine boys/men.... Always on the brink, i guess, but rarely if ever get panicked or worried. And here i am. Same re this mega psyop re Corona... Nope. Haven’t sweated it once, other than being slightly annoyed by the zombies making runs on basic items at the store.... I expect, when and if there is a time for real panic ... God will let me know.

1 comment:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

The amazing thing I've noticed lately is what I've been running across in the Bible.
I kept seeing the theme "don't be afraid, fear not, no fear."
So, I take this as a message from the Holy Spirit.
And, yes, the Most High and the Lord always provides for us. This is so amazing.
Looking back over my life, there's so many times that I was "helped" by our Creator.

I have an interesting vision to share with you:
A week or so ago, I had a short "vision" (not a dream) of a man dressed in all white.
He was dressed in a totally white suit. He was standing on the side of a beautiful
beach. He was looking at me. As he turned and started walking away from me, a
whole bunch of tiny winging angels appeared and flew around him. These angels had
golden wings. A totally amazing vision.

So, I've been wondering what this all means. I kept thinking about this and
wondering if this is considered an angelic visitation prior to some kind of event.
Or, if time is "short" for me. Let me know what you think... Pretty, please!!!

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker