Thursday, September 21, 2023

Programmed Dreams? & "Sudden Destruction" pt. 1

So, I've mentioned the new dreams scenario.  Something is going on in the dreamworld.  And it is, I believer fusing ever closer to the waking world.

I have had vivid, epic dreams since a very young age, many of which I still remember and come back to me, as if they were an intense, good movie I once enjoyed. . . .

There have been a couple of recurring themes, scenarios. . . . I've mentioned it before, and I only am mentioning it again, because it continues . . . and in a new and unusual, intense, real-time, lucid way--so-to-speak. . . .

In fact one of the reasons--besides that I am a longtime avid reader of history and Scripture and all sorts of "scriptures"--that I have been heralding and being enthralled with THE LAST DAYS . . . is also, because of these early, mid . . . and still . . . ongoing visionary dreams.  

Now, I've said, and I still agree with myself, lol. that I am not a fan of  dream analysis and focusing on dreams, in general.  In general, it tends to be a self-serving, self-obsessed exercise in petty, childish attention-grabbing.  SO . . . I have not really ever focused on it or made a big deal of it--as far as taking time and energy to go so far as to relate to others. . . .  Dreams, I have long understood, are generally a personal thing, meant for yourself, and not for public consumption--ESPECIALLY not to be used as means of attracting attention to oneself. . . .

So, it is with a fair spoonful of trepidation, I will (feel compelled to actually!) share my most very recent analysis, thoughts . . . etc,. re--(at the very least--MY current) dreamworld experiences. . . . 

Well, and also, because I think they may be finally relevant . . . and coming to a current fulfillment of sorts. . . .

There are several per night.  I noticed a change in the dreamworld roughly about the time of the plandemic starting. . . . 

[I have more to say on this ... we may also be just a couple days away from:  “When they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief” --]


No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker