Wednesday, September 6, 2023

What I Suspect

 What I suspect, and believe I saw, in the ongoing and increasingly poignant early morning hour "flash visions" I've been recently experiencing (when the veil seems most thin) . . . is that there would be a series of coordinated "T" attacks in different locations, prominent cities (likely those that are currently being hollowed out for future foreign occupation).  It will, of course, (Reichstag style) be blamed on MAGA (a "patriot resistance")--on the enraged followers of DJT, thus giving carte blanche to "round 'em up", put down . . . as is already happening and still expanding in scope with the J6 people.

As I've long warned, or at least been noting, we are in that phase of what I observed real-time, during Tiananmen Square, where they let the protesters carry on for a while, as if they had a chance . . . meanwhile, taking names, pictures, video, documenting the protesters (who were becoming ever more assertive and brave and public in their outrage toward the regime.)  THEN, the hammer came down.  It was lights-out, round-ups, executions and imprisonments. . . .

Sorry if I'm going a bit "Isaiah" on you.  It's hard to hear, difficult to weather, I know and share. . . . But I do believe it is best to have eyes wide open, ears open wide, in order to best PREPARE YOUR SOUL for the thrashing times to come. . . . 

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker