Saturday, March 18, 2023

Vision, thrown out, come back later to tighten up, God willing.

 The below writing I'm just going to hurry and get posted.--usually I try to go back over and edit grammar, spelling, etc., . . .  half-thoughts, and not well wrought-out/written purposes. . . . 

BUT, in this case, I'm just going to post the below quick take, fwiw.  I do expect to come back and tighten it up... but for now.... just throwing it out there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----[Before I forget--because such things tend to be somewhat transient--I want to get down in words a vision I had last night.  "And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out my Spirit on all people; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams." --Acts 2:17

I will say, as mentioned before, the dream world these days . . . is really something.  I've always had stunning, incredibly vivid, epic dreams . . . but since the last (couple years?) it is a whole new ballgame.  I won't go into the details and analysis, for, I generally am suspect of, and not a fan, of people carrying on about their dreams. . . . BUT, I will say, this fairly recent experience of them, has been striking, to me.

Usually, nowadays, nowanights, they come in batches--about 3-4 different scenarios per night. . . .

Anyway, I digress. . . .

There are subtle visons . . . that, when they arrive, for me at least, they arrive about 4-4:30 in the early morning . . . AFTER the proto-typical "witching hour".  

It comes in a full "360-degrees'" Sight--seeing, knowing, Hearing--when seeing with and from The Spirit, lots of knowledge and vision and understanding all at once happens instantaneously.  It is a similar "sensory" experience to those who have "died" and seen/felt/experienced Heaven. . . .

So . . . before I forget the gist of it . . . and while fighting intervening demonic yelling trying to stop me---in that oft sacred time of the early morning/late night. . . I saw quick a vision (I think) of how the big takedown moment arrives. . . . 

"Shock and awe" type scenario is what I saw.  It happens all at once.  It is hard to translate in writing here what I Saw . . . but I'll give it a go.... What I Saw . . . was a vision of "the world" . . . many countries, continents involved . . . and multiple crisis on various different levels coming to a sort of culmination all at once.  Everything happened at once.  It was overwhelming, "shock & awe" kind of attack, informed by A.I.

Yep.

I saw . . . multiple "crisis" going on . . . all at once.  So much so, that it seemed like within a day or two . . . "missiles" are "flying", power shut down--all of the banking devolve et al--various converging intentional destructions pretty much happen all at once.  Hence, the "shock and awe".  

For a moment--in the "old men dreaming dreams" seeming experience I'm possibly experiencing lately--I Saw the day . . . when it all changes over. . . . And what was notable, was that it was a real, hard-line changeover. . . . .]



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand your last statement. Hard-line changeover to what? To the chaos, or something else?
C

Roger said...

Hello Bro. T.

I wanted to get to this reply sooner, but being late is better than never.
Anyways, those missiles (arrows in the Bible), I've heard this scenario
from someone else too about destruction happening in one hour. Yep, just
like you said, "shock and awe." I think it was Bush Jr which used that
term too?
Anyways, I've got some catching up to do in regards to your posts...

Much love, peace and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker