Wednesday, March 22, 2023

"The More Humble And Obedient" and fleshing out a vision

 “The more humble and obedient to God a man is, the more wise and at peace he will be in all that he does.”

“As long as you live, you will be subject to change, whether you will it or not - now glad, now sorrowful; now pleased, now displeased; now devout, now undevout; now vigorous, now slothful; now gloomy, now merry. But a wise man who is well taught in spiritual labor stands unshaken in all such things, and heeds little what he feels, or from what side the wind of instability blows.”

“God hath thus ordered it, that we may learn to bear one another’s burdens; for no man is without fault, no man without his burden, no man sufficient of himself, no man wise enough of himself; but we ought to bear with one another, comfort one another, help, instruct, and admonish one another.”

“A man who is a lover of Jesus and of truth, a truly interior man who is free from uncontrolled affections, can turn to God at will and rise above himself to enjoy spiritual peace.”

Thomas a'Kempis

---------------------------------------------------------------

[coming soon . . . God willing . . . "The Solace Of Hell" . . . I have something to say about that, I know, sorely needed, helpful. . . .]

[Also . . . re last comment/question re "hardline changeover" verbiage in last post. . . . What I saw, was that it was a sudden, all-encompassing multi-level switchover... Sorry, It's hard to put into words, because it was seen in a revelatory moment--in that time of night/early morning, where I was not asleep, not dreaming, BUT just coming out of dreaming/sleep--The veil thins at that time--the heaviest things I've seen, been shown lately, come in that twilight moment. . . . 

As I fully awoke, I tried to recall all I saw, detail it out in my mind so I could remember/relate it.  By morning, I only could grasp the gist of it (which I am fine with--if God wants details retold, He would provide details as needed.) BUT, I DID retain a semblance of it, which I understood to mean, that I could/should go ahead and relate, retell what I saw.  

I saw a map of the "world" . . . saw all the countries, continents, and at the same time saw all of the various levers of control and agendas . . . all coming together in a bit moment of attack.  

Dis-location . . . from "normal" daily life was severed. . . . It was something like "lights out!" . . . . 

It was seen in the Spirit, so it is hard to translate into words because vision in the Spirit is so comprehensive, multi-dimensional, simultaneous, beyond earthly words.  BUT it was definitely profound!  And a complete "stick in the spokes" . . . . . "A changeover" keeps coming into mind.  And that it was wholesale! Everything shifted in a big way. . . . All of the different plans and agendas and various subterfuges going on . . . came together in a big moment....... It was a shock.  One day, one moment, things all went into motion, and then nothing was like it was before. . . . . 

It was a "flash vision"... I will not embellish or imagine what it meant specifically just yet. I only wanted to relate it while it was relatively fresh in my mind.  I suspect there will be more to see . . . . 

Anyway.... I suspect this is not satisfactory re explanation . . . but it's honest and the best I can do for now. The bottom line sense of it . . . was that . . . one day basically, a bunch of mechanisms got into effect, and from then on, things are never the same.]


No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker