Thursday, March 9, 2023

The C-Vid/Alien Invasion Connection

 On March 13th, 2020, just as the Covid psyop was about to really kick off, I mentioned an immediate "flash vision" I had which alluded to a connection between the plandemic and the coming fake alien invasion.  I suspect one major connection is the success of the "experiment" to see how many people, globally, can be tricked into believing AND enforcing a lie.  I was suspicious of the thing from the get go, just as I was on the day of 9/11.  I never "locked" down--kept working, didn't worry about a mask and, of course, did not (nor did any of my family) take the so-called "vaccine".  BUT millions did.  The psyop was quite a success.  It also served as instilling "trauma-based mind control"--those who were susceptible to the obvious lies and nonsense will be ever more susceptible to the next worldwide psyop--even something so incredible as an "alien invasion".  Not to mention, those who survive the jab, likely have technology within them that will help conform them to the "alien invasion"/influence scheme.

I imagine this will be the excuse for certain, targeted "EMP" type events to take place (blamed on the "extraterrestrials". . . .

I've seen this event, I believe, in many dreams, off and on, for many years.  It truly is a "shock and awe" event.

If you thought a "global pandemic" was effective for luring and coercing worldwide compliance of behavious--the "alien invasion"/contact will put it to shame. . . . 

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker