Tuesday, September 27, 2022

The Dawning Light That Shines More & More UNTIL!

Quick missive I was led to write just now. . . :

God is LIFE

GOD is TRUTH--the essence, the origin, The BEING of TRUTH,

God is LIGHT.  He will Light your footsteps, one in front of the other, as that is oft all you can "see".

There is darkness all around, and you are walking along a cliff just inches away, which drops into a deep and perfidious endless abyss. . . .

But if you are guided by HIS TRUTH, HIS LIGHT, HIS LIFE . . . step-by-step . . . you will be safe!  Praise God, be thankful, grateful, in awe and Godly "fear" of HIS SOVEREIGNTY and DIVINE LOVE for YOU . . . YOU!  . . . . In this time of darkness. . . .



I hate those who are double-minded, but I love Your instruction.  Psalm 119:113

Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.  Psalm 119:105

Indeed, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff comfort me.  Psalm 23:4

In His causing His lamp to shine on my head, by His light I walk through darkness.  Job 29:3

But the path of the righteous is like the dawning light, that shines more and more until the perfect day.  Prov. 4:18

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker