Thursday, September 15, 2022

Headnin' For The Hills

 I'm heading for the hills . . . mountains . . . just for a few days, doin' some work etc. . . . . Will be incommunicado, but will be back though, hopefully with cool stories and inspirational messages :)


GOD BLESS YOU!  GOD BLESSES YOU!

Remember, to always be finding that place of thankfulness, gratitude, humility, hope, trust and faith and . . . ABOVE ALL, LOVE AND TALK TO GOD, JESUS ALWAYS!!!  PRAY ALWAYS!!!  His Messengers and protectors abound, always perfectly, according to His perfect will!

Yes, we fall short constantly, fallen sinners that we are. . . .

BUT THAT'S WHY WE NEEDED AND HAVE A SAVIOUR!!!

(back shortly ;)

1 comment:

C said...

May you be safe and successful!

I want to share a praise with you and your audience, because it isn't enough for just me to be praising Him.

I just drove my two horses and four dogs from Tucson, AZ to Elkmont, AL, 1600 miles in 4 days without any real issues. I did it by myself, and got myself into one or two snafus that were quickly and easily resolved.

But I wasn't by myself, was I? Praise God with me now, please, that we made it safe and sound. First time ever towing my horses more than 5 hours, and the most dogs I've ever had with me is 1. It was so much work, but I was able to do it myself because the Lord strengthened and sustained me. Kept that separated tire from blowing out long enough for me to get it replaced in Vian, OK.

I am a 52 year old woman. To any of your readers, Brother, who think age is a limiter, please continue to let them know that God makes things possible and is no respecter of persons. If He tells you to do something, or if He opens a door, He will make you able to do what needs to be done.

Thank you, God. So grateful to and for you.

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker