Friday, September 23, 2022

Back Home Safe With Tales To Tell

 We made it back home safe:) I took my two boys that still live at home with me--give wifey some alone time at home. . . .

It was a very interesting adventure.  A lot of work, but also some beautiful, inspiring nature, alpine fresh water lake, mountain time. . . . Nearby is the largest living organism in the world--Pando Aspen Grove....



 Aaaand, for kicks, some spooky events transpired, which was entertaining for me and the guys!

Bigfoot activity, I dare say . . . and "ghost" stuff in and around this 1950s classic cabin, at elevation 9000 feet!--No heat or air (just a Franklin stove for the cold nights) and NO wifi/cell service!

 For fun, I'll relate the tales here asap.

God bless!

Psalm 119:105 Thy Word Is a Lamp Unto My Feet and Light Unto My Path

1 comment:

Roger said...

Hello Dear Bro. T.

I'm looking forward to hear about your adventures....

Peace, Love and Favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker