Sunday, February 2, 2020

Anniversaries With God

Well... Tomorrow is our anniversary.... Marriage. ... yep, we were so not thinking about appearances... such that.... we happened to get married on so-called ground-hogs' day.... AND it's the SUPERBOWL tomorrow....

:)

36 years.  Married.  Like the Bible says.  Get married, have children.  And wrestle it out from there, in similitude, ie.,. of . . . the men of God, wrestling with angels, and the example of Christ in relation to His Church.................

Meanwhile, regardless . .  . we are all the children of God, the bride and bridegroom. . . ..  FAMILY in the Lord's realm. 

oh my, He never ceases to blow my mind, blow me away.......

Less of me,
More of HE.

Yep, "He".

THOUGH, must say, He is so far beyond comprehension and definition endlessly, that it eventually devolves into prayerful, meditative conception. . . .


BUT, He also is sweet, and merciful, and recognizes (intends) that we grapple with Him from like little children, toddlers . . . . and then ongoing.

Yes.

I am a proponent of real christian "mysticism".  AND, I am what they call "reformed" in my "theology". . . .which just means to me . . . that . . . I hear and see . . . what He said and gave to us in and via His Word.


There is a material world.
There is a spiritual world.
Many are called, few are chosen.
God bless God.  God rules.  God is. He is. 

THAT is the bottom line.
THAT is the end all be all.
THAT is LOVE.
THAT is He.
He is Truth.
He is that He is.
He is Good, and He is your Creator, should you be created to Hear.
Praise God

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker