Thursday, February 6, 2020

More on pierre dilecto(sp?)/mittens

yeah.... front row seat here for bro t friends... Heh, ... Romney... Re 'meeting him' ... I spent an hour or so in a little room with about 6 Olympic other people... Somehow, (well, the situation/"connection" was related to my law school time) ... i got invited to be a sort of ambassador, (lol) for the WINTER OLYMPICS in Salt Lake 2002.... Anyway, Romney was just recently tasked with rescuing the thing.. and I was charged with being a sort of historian because of my writing skills.  Aaaand.... sat across the little table there.. cynical as ever of such types... threw him some questions to see if he was legit.  Nope. My quick thought was... this phony wants to be president.  I came home and told Lindsay that.  "I met Mitt Romney, and i Just think he wants to be president."  I think he was blackmailed by the cabal cuz of his own connections and grabbling about in Ukraine....

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker