Thursday, May 21, 2020

! Mid 2020 Notes On The Situation:)!

Yes . . . the ringing in the ears . . . among other things.... Are you having songs repeating in your head . . . over and over?  Just curious.  I do perceive a sort of mentally targeted "rumination" program of sorts.... It isn't just songs, I suspect it is whatever your brainwaves are susceptible to in terms of where your current interests and memory and intentions lay. . . . Being a musician, fatally, lol... I get songs.  Others I know . . . get social familial "situations" . . . recurring in thought... OR, their job, work place is foremost.... SO repeating ruminations.... I have little doubt that the gamer boys, and social media fiends are also having repetitive "memes" cycling in their minds, kind of like a constant back-drop, back ground soundscape/noise/voice/music/words etc. . . .  Most are not aware enough of their own minds to actually notice it going on . . . but also, a lot are . . . . . So just curious to note if any of y'all have noticed something like that?  As if . . . someone or something remotely is projecting repetitive "things" in your mind . . . sort of like how a computer or "smart phone" always has "apps"/programs running in the background . . . while you do your surface uses. . . .? Heh... know what I mean?

Meanwhile, it is war.  I've written of it early on.  "Total war".  It's on various different levels of experience--what is happening now.  It really hasn't stopped, since The Garden. . . . The war is waged on all fronts OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, SPIRIT, SOUL, BODY!  It's a "full frontal assault" AND it has skirmishers . . . guerrilla warfare on the fringes spiritually, supernaturally.  Propaganda is of course involved non-stop. . . .

More on all of this shortly..... Including, hah! Remember how at the beginning of this big psyop I said it was a "beta test"... (I suspected) for an "alien" reveal?... Interesting to me that shortly after that blog post the government admitted to "ufo's" and there have been many "leaked" stories suddenly related to that, including all of the "sightings" in the sky, all over . . . related to that. . . .

AND.... related to all of this happening now--the most important part to know . . . is how close God is!.  I mentioned it recently.... And have more to share on that!  He is closer than you are led to imagine. . . !

:)
God with you!  Praise God!  He ALWAYS comes through!  It's just a matter of perceiving His unique way He deals with YOU as an individual . . . within your own specific time and space. . . .

(Oh, and . . . watch out now for growing "grey terror". . . . Things like blowing up dams, power stations, water supplies.... The riff raff skirmishers are deployed, because the scum are getting desperate)....

!



4 comments:

miniskunk said...

Usually in the morning I get ear worms shortly after waking. Sometimes of songs I haven't hear in ages. I listen to a lot of music so I suspect it just comes out. We fill our minds with so much information it just bleeds out I guess.

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

Heh. As you would say. I noticed Mark's comment about the sun thingy.
Mark stated that that static/buzzing is due to the sun and not 5g.
I wasn't sure about the 5g anyways, since I don't believe there are
any 5g towers in my town yet. I could be wrong though.
I've had a host of those symptoms you mentioned in the your 1st
paragraph of this posting.
So, this low volume buzzing is practically 24/7. In the mornings,
it seems to less noticeable and more obvious in the afternoons and
evenings. I hear it best when everything else is quiet around me.
Another interesting thing is I occasionally will hear a high pitched
sound like a high C note for a few seconds. Sometimes in my right
ear and some times in my left ear. It will last for only a couple
of seconds. It's like the sound you hear for a hearing test. I've
heard it said that The Most High communicates through frequencies
like this.
Yep. I've heard music too. This music is at a very low volume, and
I've gotten up at times to investigate where it's coming from. I
was never able to locate a point of origin of it. So, it must be
within my head, or something like that?
I can't remember if I've heard people talking or not? But it
wouldn't surprise me if I did. But I think so maybe sometime?
Yes! I did! It was when the 2004 tsunami hit. I heard children
laughing and giggling very plainly and loudly. Weird. And my dog
was nipping at invisible things in the air next to me at the same
time.
I just might have had "ruminations" too; however, I've just chalked
it up to being a little bit OCD by obsessing about something or
over thinking which I usually do.
I do remember getting angry a lot about the stuff that happened to
me at my past job and would think about it daily. What I noticed
was that this would kick into gear when I got stressed. Fortunately,
I've worked through that period of anger and have moved on.
Another thing I've noticed is that, I would be thinking about
some concept or word, and a day or so later, I would listen
to people discussing the same concept or word which I had been
mulling over days earlier. It's like some kind of pre-cognition
or intuitive process.
Many times in the past, I've heard my name called out by a very
soft voice. When this has happened, it was usually when I was
close to some kind of trap or danger and took it very seriously
and made adjustments to be safe. One time, though, I heard my
name very forcibly which sounded just like my deceased brother:
I was under a super powerful spiritual attack at that time.
As you are theorizing, there IS something to all of this. But,
it's really hard to understand correctly. I think, most people
would freak out over this. It's interesting how we can just
easily discuss it and take it all in stride!
I think your and Mark's coming replies will be interesting!
Very interesting (quoting Arte Johnson from R&M's Laugh In):)

WOW. I did pour out a lot here.....

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Jesus is KING said...

Hi Bro Thomas. Can confirm the ringing in the ears. I love music, dancing ect..Never too old eh? I have only just recently had the repeating of songs. Usually a dream that continues past waking over and over. Fortunately they are songs that I love (so far)

We really are in surreal times...though having been a recluse and on lock down for most of my life, that part is pretty easy..People avoiding me (pretty normal)Gang stalking has stopped as they avoid even further. I would have to say so far so good.

God Speed!

Steven

Unknown said...

Hi BT,

I always look forward to hearing your incite, I have found that the forces acting in my life in my thoughts are overwelmingingly the sort that will run me / us in a circle. I have belief that faith is the only resistance. prayer relying on what god gives in your heart in the instant you recognize the loop, and trusting that he works all things out to his gloriy in those who believe he exists and do earnestly believe he is good and rewards who believes he is good. That's roughly scriptural ha. The source for me of the run around, is anti christ, anti humanity and really relentless especially in these recent years,but he who is in us is greater. So we resist and move ahead in the consciousness he provides beyond this bulls$$*T, in faith praise god!! thanks!! for being on line i have gained alot of cenergy from your posts. Greg

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker