Monday, May 11, 2020

No Free Lunch, Don’t Take The Ticket!

Gettin “throttled “ ... hope this gets thru...

ANYWAY....yeah, there’s no free lunch. Beware taking the so-called “free money”. It’s a trick. Me? Well, I’m just gonna keep working by the sweat of my brow...as is proper... under God’s rule..... I see too many who should know better... filling out gov “pandemic Care’s Act” grabble... which requires that they lie. You can’t lie! Who is the father of lies!? Is that your 
Master?!
There will be (as usual) eventually a time to “pay the piper” for those who (greedily) took the easy cash... who took “ the ticket”....
Temptation (buttressed by envy, jealousy and greed) has been the ruin of many a good man... and woman.  Think Eve... Adam...

2 comments:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

For the-life-of-me, I just can't understand how the "gov" came up with that mythical number of $75,000 for a limit on who gets a $1,200 relief check. I was thinking that half of that level ($37,500) would be more appropriate and give them $2,500 instead to the ones that REALLY need help. Hospitality and restaurant workers basically are the ones who are really suffering: They make less than $25,000 or so per year. That's pretty much poverty level (in my book) and are the ones that truly need the help. Someone who still has a job and making $40,000+ a year should have never gotten that check.

I think this is all about another behavior modification "trick" by TPTB. When the chip (mark-of-the-beast) is rolled out, I'm assuming that a really BIG check will be one of the perks of getting the chip.

Yep. Nothing is free. Strings are attached to everything in satan's world.

I do believe that all of the greedy ones will be getting recompensed rather soon. Look at the slum lords who are kicking people out of apartments. If a renter has kept their apartment clean and undamaged, it would make more sense to keep that renter there to prevent damages to the place. And where will new renters come from? It doesn't make sense. When apartment complexes fail and default on loans, eventually this will bleed over to the banks. And then banks will become insolvent. That's not good. Everything will snowball from there.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Mark said...

me!

I used to be this way until I dropped from a stroke .Remember God is in all things including the disability system .No it's not a free ticket and I paid a hefty price with my health and well-being ."thank God" and that I paid into a system that works.Just be thankful for good health .I'm no freeloader!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker