Friday, May 1, 2020

Above All!

Here's what I won't do on "May Day"....
I won't deny God.
I won't conform to the world--I can't.  It's just not in me.

I don't fear "men" or "women".  Nope.  I righteously fear God.

I love God, the God of The Bible.  Period, beginning and end of story.

Death comes to all.  WHO DO YOU LOVE? WHO DO YOU SERVE?

Death.  Always . . . be ready to meet your Maker, Creator.

Security?  Safety?  Where does that all end up in?  In Hell?  In Heaven?

Worship and love and know and talk to and know God The Father......WHO provided The Word, which informs ALL situations.....

ABOVE ALL . . . GOD THE FATHER. . . . .

ABOVE ALL!

The Holy Spirit will guide you through all of the machinations of the latest iterations of
evil. . . . . Take heart, keep faith, and keep a sense of Divine humor!

God blesses you
bro t


No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker