Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Chosen. Get it or not. Not up to you.

Here's a thing.... Believe me . . . we are under attack...\
BUT... same as it ever was....

Strange surrealistic times have been happening since Eve took the bait, and
then the cuck Adam fell for it.

HENCE that is the general milieu of our current situation.

Nothing new under the sun. 

FAITH... (I know I keep harping on it.. BUT THAT is the key, always. . . . and it's a thing!b  More real and powerful than all of the noise......)

What is faith? 

It is what you know that you know . . . via the Holy Spirit, Who (graciously) informs . . . your every day world...... YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW... and then have Faith... in what you know.

We are under all kinds of (ie., psychotronic attack.... "they" are using programs to create RUMINATIONS of all sorts ... that don't help you sort things out...... I saw this coming....)

Even though I saw it coming... I knew it would be difficult.. for all.. BUT, PRAISE GOD... because He is Sovereign... over all this (seeming) mess....

It's not a mess. It is perfect.  Because He is in charge.... He is King.  He will sort it all out. And this is why we are humbled, beyond measure... when we realize .... that we are elect.  Chosen.  It ain't you!
It's all about Him.  God! 

2 comments:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

Whoa. Being under attack is an understatement. I've been witnessing some very crazy stuff.
For a couple of months now, I've had a constant humming or buzzing going on in my head.
It sounds like radio or tv static but at a low volume. I do believe it has nothing to do
with my ears. I hear it directly in my head. So, I was wondering if it could be 5g or
some kind of electric or electromagnetic attack directed at me? This noise goes on 24
hours a day. Also, my sleep has been drastically disrupted too. I find myself turning and
tossing for hours before finally falling asleep for a few hours.

Since you mentioned psychotronic attacks, I though I would share my experience(s) with you.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Mark said...

Been trying to tell people's that our star(the son/sun) is changing over from solar to pulsar witch is electrical magnetic . What your commenter hears is off the sun not 5G. Everyone has a frequency!I'm no expert but....

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker