Monday, November 13, 2023

The Lurking Murderous Evil

 Related to my "Manifesting" post, forgive me mentioning a couple more of these new style dreams.  (As I've mentioned before, I'm generally not so much a fan of hearing about or carrying on about dreams--but these recent dreams, starting a couple years ago, have been of a wholesale different quality than any I've experienced before, and they are continuing.)

Anyway, about a week before the Oct. 7th Hamas/Israel began, I had an epic dream which unfolded like an action/horror movie, in real-time.

I was on some sort of University type campus it seemed.  It was dusk and I was walking along one of the pathways among the buildings.  A large building to the right was lit inside, and I could see students, teachers working in classrooms.  I suspected it was an engineering or science building.

Suddenly, a shot rang out from inside the building in a classroom.  There was immediate tumult.  Then another gun shot, and then many more.  People started scrambling inside and running out of the building.  One frightened student ran down towards me as I was observing this.  They said, and somehow I also just knew, that it started with one shooter in one classroom.  But, there were other shooters stationed, embedded in other classrooms and they too then began randomly shooting any and all about.  (It was a planned operation.) The shooters soon ran outside and started after those fleeing, shooting them down indiscriminately. 

For some reason, I had a handgun and was glad for it, and pulled it out as I hurried further away from chaotic scene.  I jogged downhill a ways towards some other buildings, but it seemed as if those too were under attack, so I started to just get away from the campus,.

Suddenly one masked assaulters was right behind me, closing in.  I turned and fired a couple shots into their head.  But they kept on coming.  I was startled.  I fired twice more and they finally went down.  But in that fracas, the mask came off (and this is where it relates to "manifesting") and the face, the presence of this raging "person" was more monstrous than human.  It was ghoulish, snarling, ugly, murderous, deformed!  Somehow I knew or had the sense that ALL of the shooters were also like this.  They were nominally human, but there was something terribly "off" about them.  They appeared and felt HALF human, or fantastically deranged at least.  And it seemed as if they had been "triggered" into this murderous massacre's rage.

The scenario went on and on, in real time.  I won't bore with all the minute and endless details, but it included boarding a train, trying to flee the area.  They were attacking and trying to enter the cabins of the train, much like how zombies do such things in "The Walking Dead".  The train reached an end of the tracks, we de-boarded the train.  An elementary school was not far in the distance.  IThere was commotion there as well, people running about, frightened. We were now more in the countryside.  But these things, these mad terrorizing characters were there too, roaming, shooting, attacking.  

I never got caught, and just scrambled into the brush.  It ended there.

The sort of demonic manifesting" thing was interesting to me.  Especially, since I've had a couple more similar dreams since then.  These too have included people who suddenly seem to transform into snarling, murderous, hate-filled, enraged attackers.

What I wrote about the other day where I was at a jobsite--a bustling popular restaurant/bookstore, working, painting--is that in the spirit, in a kind of awake "flash" vision . . . I believe I saw beneath the chattering, vacant veneers of public around me . . . there are very possibly many similar murderous monsters, demonically influenced or outright possessed, lurking and on a trigger's cusp of being activated.  I felt surrounded by the presence of a hateful evil, such that I've never felt/"seen" before, and find it becoming quite ubiquitous.  The presence of evil and demonic infiltration abounds.  Not to cause fear am I relating this, of course.  Fear and FAITH do not co-exist for the True Believer.  But only a fool is not wise to the ways of the world and the times we are in.


2 comments:

Roger said...

Greetings Bro. T.

WOW. I just read your posting. I had to look up what I have recently read or remember from
past readings: Joel 2:1-11 specifically states that the sword will not injure THEM. I get
the feeling that swords refers to any kind of weapon. Plus, Jeremiah 16:16 talks about
"hunters." The hunters are killers. BTW, "fishers" is also mentioned, these are the teachers
of scripture; such as, the Word being taught throughout the world before the "end" comes.
Also, there is references of THEM going "to and fro" from house to house.
What you described as far as those monstrous creatures goes:THEY are obviously the demi-gods.
What exactly are the demi-gods some may ask? They could be the reptilians (shape shifters)?
More likely, they are entities from another dimension which come through Satan's portals.
These could be the Zeta Reticuli (ET's) in human disguise (human meat suits)?
There's an old video on YT called, "Zombie Attack Caught on Night Vision Camera." It's in
black and white, it's in Russian. This Russian soldier keeps firing at these Zombies and
none of them are injured. There are others saying that this is a clip from some video game.
Possibly? Or, disinformation operatives wanting to discredit the video? Either way, I see
it as a foretelling of what's to come, or rather, what's already here and waiting for the
green light. I do think that their overall goal is to go after the luke-warm Christians.
Anyways, your description of your zombie attack dream does give an intuitive and discerning
person some insight into what's coming our way.

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Anonymous said...

My favorite author, Kevin B. Shearer, wrote about humanoid creatures looking like this in his King Authur series. Worth the read. He's published on Prime.

So if our weapons won't work, we'll have to trust in Psalm 3.

C

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker