Thursday, October 5, 2023

"FWIW" - - Dog Walking & Literal Transcription of The Latest (Rev. Cont.)

 Well . . . first off THANK YOU for your support, your comments and fellowship!  

--------------------

Meanwhile, I received the good ol' 3x confirmation I've tended to rely on when an actual, God-given message or even faint interaction has occurred. I take it very seriously.  AND, HE makes it obvious when it's coming from Him!  For me, He has ways to let ME know that He said or showed something of and from Himself--albeit, even a touch of His hem, or a slight glimpse--ANY shred of His glorious Being granted is enough to live a life on.  

It can get you through all the noise and mortal hardships, suffering, buffetings, tossings and turnings amidst the worldly chaos. . .  A single graced glance is enough!  THEN, FAITH takes hold, and you hold on to that through all, until that day He calls your name. . . .

Anyway, whew!  I received and wrote down and as fast as I could, while still could grasp it, what I was being yet Shown regarding this little granted sight into His Eternal (before Creation) Being.  It's gone on for a few days now. . . . 

However, now I cannot find some of my notes!  Well, I can find a few, but I had them all in order of the revelation . . . but, somewhere, somehow, one of the initial scribblings . . . I can't find.  I hope it shows up.  I can recall it, if need be . . . but I do like just transcribing the immediate downloads, verbiage, grammar and all as is, as was. . . .

BUT . . . I have some of it yet!  For what it's worth ("fwiw").

Quickly, though, in realtime here I will mention, I've got our two dogs, (Bruce and Dude) pouting (right now) for me to take them on a late night "whisper walk" (that's where I take them at night, just us, quiet, we whisper/talk, breathe the mountain air, trek somewhat about the neighborhood)

 AND also, "uncle Banjo"--my son Jackson's dog is here spending the night...because he and his wife are in town for a wedding in her family. and we're tending their dog for that, and Banjo was the original dog that inspired us to get a couple of dogs (Bruce & Dude) of our own.....Golden Doodles. . . . all about 8-10 yrs old now. . . . 

ANYWAY... all three dogs are looking at me typing this... and I gotta take them out for a "whisper walk" in the cold autumn night, while I wrangle them and talk to God. . . . AND SO.... before I go.... I at least want to quick transcribe my notes from the latest set of "revelation" that I got, which I do still have the most of, on my handwritten little notes--although, it's out of order from what I had intended... 

yet... hey, I'm going to quick transcribe here what I've yet got . . . fwiw:)

(And, as I've done before, I don't like to edit and tidy up my impassioned inspired notes--oft times, I'm driving and writing as it's pouring down, and I trust God to help me drive safely . . . and so far, for about 30 years of such . . . been kept safe, and everyone else too.:)

Below, is a quick transcription, just as found on the handwritten notes, FWIW :) . . . . and THEN I gotta take these three cute knucklehead doggies for a late night walk!. . . . . {oh, and btw, I didn't bother hyping up or addressing the "oct. 4th" EBS alert.... cuz... JUST AS I HAVE SAID many times before, most all of these things are simply to gather information.  "They" put out a "conspiracy" meme thing... and then (like I've oft described as the Tiananmen Square scenario) they are simply gathering data on who is a "tinfoil" hat . . . "conspiracy theorist" person, ....... THEY'RE JUST PUTTING OUT BAIT AND RECORDING WHO FALLS FOR IT!..... .... just a heads up, yet again, on that       ;)

Soo.... anyhooooos.... below,.... is a direct transcript, from a portion of the notes I received IN THE SPIRIT re the simple glimpse of happening to see GOD THE CREATOR in His natural habitat (THE I AM THAT I AM, THE ALL IN ALL, HE IS ALL THAT THERE IS)

------------------------------------------

"Why should I--me, be given a vision of "before Creation"--? 

Well, for one thing, I ASK!, I Seek, I yearn to know God better, ongoing.  

He answers ( in His own 'time') but He responds!

Many just don't ask.  They don't care that much.  They care and put more energy & attention & emotion into, ie., who's gonna be next president, insurance, social security, etc.  

AND! He is close!  Seeing into that dimension is rare, yes, but not because it takes great intellect or mystical abilities.  It's close--He is within!  SO it's close.  And he rewards those who earnestly, desperately Seek Him.

See, because of yearning and LOVE of God.

---

Space-time & matter are Created

He is apart, Holy from THAT.  I saw the before that."


1 comment:

Jesus is KING said...

Space-time & matter are Created.

WOW.

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker