Monday, October 2, 2023

A Fraction More Detail re the vision....

 Just real quick note, lest someone be confused.  And then, yes, I will expound further. . . .

The quick note, is . . . what I saw was before Creation.  I love and enjoy and get relief from, strength from, meditating upon the "nature", Being of God.  I was doing that.  And suddenly, in the Spirit, I saw BEFORE Creation.  God is all there is.

Yes, I know, there is the "mystery of iniquity" which is fascinating to theorize upon. . . . Creation, creatures, "the world" . . . . ALL that issues or is "allowed" from, within, under Him. . . .

But what I saw more specifically, and haven't ever quite Seen before, and then felt the visceral joy and experience of (albeit for a second or two) was the primordial BEING of God The Creator of ALL . . . BEFORE Creation. . . . 

He transcends . . . and is all that there is . . . at the base level, "before" all that we are experiencing as creatures and the created.

Words fail.  But just catching a mere glimpse and edge of His Glory--His Holiness--The One, The Only . . . GOD OF ALL! . . . is a wonder to behold.  AND GOOD NEWS!

. . . . Never fails to "blow my mind" catching even a shred, let alone touching, a shadow of a thread of His Hem. . . . 

Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent . . . Above all, before all, within and about all, yet HOLY, apart.

So, yeah.  Just Seeing a miniscule sliver of His Being, Who exists beyond all, Seeing THE REALITY OF THE ONE WE CALL AND KNOW AS GOD. . . .

Well, He (before anything) IS ALL THERE IS!  That is what I Saw.


1 comment:

Gina Williams said...

Thank you Bro Thomas. God’s Grace and mercy upon you and your family and to your readers. I so look forward to reading your musings. So much to ponder, creation, love, the Being of God. Life is so short here on this lovely globe. Much love!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker