Friday, January 8, 2021

Purges Are For The Weak

 Well.. as expected... and as I've been long time saying where it all goes...the purge of all voices contrary to party line is apparently fast underway.... Dont know how long I’ll be allowed to keep writing here... I’ve tried to be relatively savvy without shirking the need to speak Truth... Hence why i re-upped my rocknroll persona and some social media related to that re past few years....

 Having long studied and understood how totalitarianism works.... what generally has happened... is that clever artists/writers/musicians etc., have learned to speak using satire, metaphor, comedy, code lingo etc.,.... Sooooo find my music persona pages.... I’m a bit clever myself😉....

 I expect there to be a big broad sweep/purge.... then we weather that.... then dust settles.... 

We’ll see how this one goes.... but so long as i can, i intend to keep communicating to my friends and Family and Children of God... It just may be cloaked in a bit of “artfulness”....., er, artifice.....

Don’t get too despondent... remember... these knuckleheads are degenerate losers... and can’t but help screwing up their “best laid plans” lol.... They can barely get out of bed in the morning because the sin weighs so heavy within and about them..... THEY ARE NOT invincible as they would have you think.  Think instead of.....the little grabbley wizard of oz once the curtain is drawn back😂! Pathetic loser desperate demons scrambling about... same as it ever was...😇😎

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker