Friday, January 15, 2021

Can't But Not (Love Him) All Is Well

 Oooh boy.... We (as I said not so long ago)  are headed into the fast moving waters.....

Of course, lately, I'm aware of all the . . . chatter . . . . . 

PLEASE . . . recall . . . what this is all about. . . . .

GOD!  

GOD!

THE LORD!

THE ONE WHO IS ALL IN ALL!

The One who SUFFERED . . . all kinds of ignominy . . . sleights . . . calumnies . . . spitting . . . slaps . . . beatings . . . mockery . . . sluffing-off . . . tortured . . . ignored. . . . His best friends ran away when He was being set up, criminalized, in front of them and all the public. . . . Yet He forgives.  Yet He forgives.  

I know it is hard to see His love and grace and mercy in these times. . . .

BUT!  That has always been the case!  

It is actually a curse to live in "good times". . . . 

It is a blessing and a mercy . . . to live in times where things are quite clear, who is who and what is what.  In times such as these, in other words. . . . .

So, actually, you should be humiliated, humble, grateful yet, that He Created you for this time, where everything is quite obvious.  Imagine living in a time where all seemed quite well . . . plays, balls, food, celebrations, peace, parties, cruising, material comfort? . . . . What a curse!  

[Well, for those of the Chosen wrought in  those such times, of course, He had a place for them there as they were so designed] . . . .

But don't think things were easier or less scarier in those "easier" years.  Nope.  THAT was a much more dangerous time, because a soul can easily be continuously complacent and . . . cruise through a life . . . without EVER being challenged . . . as to faith, because material comforts/blessings are harsh in their subduing the subtle Spiritual need to find ultimate meaning, transcendent. . . .

BUT you are who are . . . you are made for this time.  Yes, it is now (superficially) quite challenging and "scary", ... lol ... but . . . SAME AS IT EVER WAS!!!!!  You're not special.  You're not in a special time.  ALL of God's time is special!  Don't get too fancy. . . .

He is absolutely fair.  Loving. Love.  GOOD!

So, obviously, . . . everything that is happening now is GOOD ..... and PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And . . . because you were not strong enough to be in a time when things were "good" . . . thank GOD He allowed you to be in a time where things are quite obvious... heh... yep.  Meditate on that!

Humble thyself . . . (and as always, I'm telling myself this first!) 

:) God blesses you

...in SO many ways!  LIFE IS A BLESSING! ... EVEN as crappy as it can seem to be! ;)

We are (as always) blessed to live on this plane at this time . . . . . 

Always . . . God is sovereign.  God is good.  God is love.  God, the Lord, Savior . . . . IS THAT HE IS.

Period.

Yes, demons are swirling, attacking, left and right . . . on your shoulders, in your house, swooping through your head . . . heart . . . friends, neighbors, family, in the public square, et al--they are swooping in and through everybody . . . and always have been . . . this is nothing new.  

Those who love God--I dare say, the Author of The Word--LOVE HIM!  And can't but not. . . .

So, ALL IS WELL!


2 comments:

Jesus is KING said...

Man the oars and avoid the rocks, the waterfall is going to be fun if you can take the leap of faith.


God Speed all.

Steven.

Roger said...

Hello Bro. T.

Talk about synchronicity??

QUOTE: "Yes, demons are swirling, attacking, left and right . . . on your shoulders, in your house, swooping through your head . . . heart . . . friends, neighbors, family, in the public square, et al--they are swooping in and through everybody . . . and always have been . . . this is nothing new."

So, this week I've chatted with a few people in regards to demons. The behavior of demons. How they occupy a host and then turn their head over their shoulders to look back at you. This is very classic. Also, how someone stares at you with a certain smirk or clown-like smile. All the while, never saying anything. Then how badly a demon smells when it manifests in your private room or home. And how that demon will follow you around town too, because you can smell "it" in the garage and grocery store.

The topic of angels came up with my friends too. I explained that demons are really coming in with all kinds of sorties. However, Yahweh and His Son are sending their angels for interventions and warfare too. As time goes by, we may even get a glimpse of their warfare being waged in a nearby dimension?

Anyways, I tangled with a lot of demonic forces in the past week.
1) A week ago, I suspect that I witnessed a person that came through a portal. Hmmm?
It's like one moment she was there, and when I turned her way again, poof, she was gone.
2) I left a restaurant later that night and some people at a table got up and left at the
same time. I'm not sure what their mission was, but they never made contact with me. It
just seemed odd and my intuition was activated.
3) Then Monday, I heard a loud knocking on my door. I kind of ignored it for a while. After
three (3) minutes or so, I decided to investigate whom could be at my door. To my
surprise, a couple of policemen were at my door. They said that they received a 911
distress call from my phone. Weirdly, the number had a different area code on it. Plus,
I had disconnected that phone which matched the last 4 digits a few weeks ago. Very
weird.

Well, I thought I would share some of my weekly weirdness with you and your readers.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger






Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker