Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Dream State

The dream thing that I wrote about a little while ago... I'm hearing of, and still experiencing . . . It's apparently a thing.  I'm kind of fascinated by it.  I'm always watching, learning . . . checking signs. . . . 

I'm fairly certain no one remembers this . . . but, I once saw  . . (( the vision around 25 years ago))... maybe earlier! That . . . when the this time would happen . . . it would be very surreal..... I Saw that lots of people would not even know that they had gone into it.... It would sneak up like a snake . . . and bite . . . but barely noticed... THEN .... everyone would go into a kind of dream state.. including your dream states. . . . . .

I Saw, no one (hardly) would notice. . . . .

It would be like everyone got drugged up on something like fentanyl, shrooms, occult/witchcraft/ dream-state.... politics.........AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE!!! It would just slide in. . . .  

The only way you could keep on track (with GOD) is that you were already there (hence why I continue to be so-called "reformed" in my theology). . . . . 

I Saw it coming.  Years ago.  In vision.  It really seems like it is here now......



1 comment:

Roger said...

Hello Bro.T.

I think you hit the nail on its head with this one.
It's like most people I meet are clueless how bad things will get.
It's like they go along with the mask thingy and everything will be okay.

"Every little thing is going to be alright." That's from the SONGBIRD trailer.

I've always believed that we live in a multi-dimensional holographic simulacrum.
Perhaps, that's where you get that "feeling" of everything being surreal??

Peace and many blessings,
Roger


Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker