Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Look For It, Spiritual Revival!

 I know it’s hard right now.  Hang on . . . to the hem of His robe if need be! I just got a Good Word! Revival is coming! It’s already started! 

I am judicious with what I dare say . . . never want to lead astray.... It’s got to be real . . . and there are all manner of blocks and dispersions and mis-directions going on now—BUT, I dare say, I just heard the word . . . and SPIRITUAL relief is coming!!! Coming now! 

Critical to have discernment between the worldly and the SPIRITUAL right now.....!

A REVIVAL is underway!!!

Look for it 🙏🏻😊





1 comment:

Jesus is KING said...

Amazing Bro T.

If I could ask for your prayers I would be very thankful. Wife has been told stage 4 (wont speak the name) she is in hospital and 19 weeks pregnant and we also have a young family of 6 little ones. She is too young for this, she loves God. If you also have a prayer group her name is Anabelle. Thank you Bro T. We have faith, God speed to you and yours.

Steven.

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker