Monday, January 6, 2020

The Shire...cutting edge...ponderings

I think my proposition that we live in a womb... water above, water below
and that relating to being born again... and being the children of
God.... May be a cutting edge “flash vision”... of the type I’m noted
for (in some quarters)....

Meanwhile... along similar lines...I’m delving into the nexus
of plane earth truth...combined with the seeming conundrum of “free will”
vs. election (chosen)..... I don’t believe in “free will” as it has been proffered
....of course, like The Bible says, I believe in “the elect”...
But it is the question that has fascinated me for a long time. I suspect some
major keys to knowledge (and comfort) are bound up in that whole consideration.

AND... I’m now suspecting it relates quite nearly to the question
and controversy concerning the REAL nature of out “material “ world!

Oh i love a good new spiritual blessed quest! THUS is the coin of the realm! (The Shire?)
THESE are the concerns worth spending time and care and thought upon!.....

(developing:)!

1 comment:

Lee in TN said...

Very interesting concepts and quite possibly unraveling some mysteries of Biblical truths!

Glad to hear you spoke to Zeph recently, and perhaps a podcast talk with Zeph soon!

Happy New Year BroT!! Blessings!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker