Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Insider update

Yeah... been keepin a low profile here...just always keeping watch on the lay of the land... Those who r still tracking get it๐Ÿ™‚.

Btw, please comment so i know who’s still here....

Anyway, an insider tip.... i HAVE begun an initial attempt at a “show”... video stuff ... new YT channel... I’m not promoting it yet, its in a sort if beta phase... gotta see if it gets flagged etc.,...

My first “playlist” is readings about “The Devil”.... I’ll post links eventually... but if u (cherished folks) wanna take a peak and see the hutzpah getting made... on Youtube... maybe search for “Major Tom Reports”... thats the channel...

Let me know in comments HERE if u could find it...(if ya can’t ill post a link shortly)

God rules
God blesses...gives life
Take care
And be strong!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here. Found the YouTube video. Kind of odd, like weird German TV. The explanation beneath helped, though. Looking forward to it.

Sincerely,

A fellow lamb

LuinThallion said...

Subbed to the channel, look forward to the book.

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

"Here am I." ;) ;)

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Jesus is KING said...

Still following DAILY!


Steven

Lee in TN said...

Bro T - Just catching up here, and yes! I found & subscribed to your new YouTube channel. Will be watching those soon...

Thanks for hanging in there for us! We need your experiences, God-given perspective & wisdom!

Take care! Blessings always!!

Lee

Linda L. said...

I'm still here. Missed a few days from flu. Will listen to your new channel later. I did find the new YT channel.

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker