Friday, November 8, 2019

Thank You ! ... Encouragement right now is SUPER appreciated! ONWARD!

Ha!... Just had a chance to check out and publish your comments! Praise GOD and TRUTH! AND memoirs and the like!... Believe me, it's not a vanity project... I have been a sort of outsider, odd witness to many things, for whatever reason . . . in the scheme of things. DEFINITELY not trying to inflate importance here.... Just noting:)

Thanks for your encouragement!  Will indeed carry on! ...... There is so much going on, so much seen, experienced . . . which I know . . . is relatable--as in, I know and feel YOU have had the same impressions, realizations . . . "downloads" (crude term, I know, but apt). . . . And impetus to express, put into WORD . . . the wonder, the joy, the intensity, the glorious meaning and details of this life, your life!

I am under all sorts of "attacks" . . . but, that is not unusual . . . for ANY of the elect (yeah I said "elect!") . . . . . . . Whilst I've been music'ing about..... trust me, I've been also delving deep into every current and cutting edge movement of the war, "current events".  And it is indeed, war.  A holy war.  GOOD NEWS! GOD WINS! (But of course, since He is Sovereign and is in creative control over the whole adventure.)

Anyway, thx again!   The little victories, the troops in the wings, the back-up, the brothers and sisters, the children of God, together, still . . . confounding "the wise"!  We carry on!  TO THAT GLORIOUS END . . . WHICH IS JUST THE BEGINNING!


No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker