Monday, July 22, 2019

Find Him Fast!

I'll get to the mandela effect.. cuz it's interesting... .in just a bit...
And not sure who's still tracking here .. besides a couple angels...

BUT will say this... I love God!... God Is....  God is All....

I love my God... I love my Lord...  GOD IS THAT HE IS!

And He Is!

The way through all that is going on... Is God! My Lord! The ONE AND ONLY SOVEREIGN of All!

Don't look to the left, nor the right. . . .

One on one relationship with God WHO IS . . . is where it's at!

Nothing else matters.

God . . . Who is Sovereign. . . .

Who do you serve?  Who do you love?  Who do you Talk to, like a friend, like a Lord, like a Master?
PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

He is . . . truly AMAZING!  Find Him fast!  Time is short!

3 comments:

Linda L. said...

Still here tracking in Phoenix, Arizona. Linda L.

Daughter of the King said...

I am here. I am listening. Every day.

C

ROGER said...

Hey there, Bro. T.

Regarding the "Mandela Effect," I have had thoughts over the last 10 years or so that we exist in a Holographic Multi-dimensional Simulacrum: It's as if reality is fluid and can change at a whim, not to exclude time dilations and supernatural interventions by The Most High to keep us safe.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker