Tuesday, July 16, 2019

PRAISE GOD WITH A SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've nailed pretty much everything that is going on right now... waaaaaay ahead of the curve.. no boast... just is what it is..... I do keep getting . . . hmmm... let's say... futuristic insights....

(I'm back...never left:).....

They certainly don't need AI to work these permutations out.... Supernatural invests can do the same... BUT ... .I think, as do you... they are combining both..... So, (wait, got a demon trying to interrupt me ... in bodily form, typical.....[real time interruption here......oy......... Ok.. cool... just dismissed!]) ... So, where was I? ... yes!... I was saying....

Here's a thing... I already wrote, meanwhile ( I have written and spoken and sung sooo much that is coming to pass and heads up type stuff)... regarding the political situation... (and note, I keep addressing that, because it IS related to the SPIRITUAL situation).... that . . . they will collapse the parties.... A very cutting edge technique i've noticed... which, like i just said, I already predicted... and is coming due... is that..... the Squad... ie., will have components of "truther" stuff in their missives.... THIS IS ALL TO CONTINUE THE FRACTURING..... So, you'll find redneck, patriotic old white dudes... sayin/thinkin'.. ":ya know.... that Omar has a point... the Jews ARE a thing..."....

I already said that these new biatches... will start culling the "alt right" with some true comments... The whole point of the current operation is to continue the fracture... Divide and conquer.... I'm hoping a couple one or two or a few more have been following my flow... I've been trackin this thing since I landed on "the scene"....and now we're here . . . gettin' into the thick of it. . . .  .

And... I'm just gettin' started!... Praise God!  GOD... GOD... GOD... GOD RULES!... is bottom line!...
Whose name is JESUS CHRIST....

Yep.  Will take a bullet for that.  Don't let the smoke and mirrors freak you out. Stay strong!  Stay loving!. Stay badass!... HA!... you won't be able to help it (stayin' strong)... IF you are elect... you can't not see WHAT YOU SEE! AND KNOW! AND FAITH.....carries the day in these times... AND ... a good portion of humor!  NOT that it's not serious.... BUT, . . . . . . . . . .when you know . . . YOU KNOW . . . .and then . . . you can smile, stay strong . . . and laugh . . .at times. . . . . . and weep . . . . and PRAISE GOD!

MORE TO FOLLOW... stay tuned my friends!.... :)

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker