Saturday, December 31, 2022

Loving Dogs

I don't know if this link will work here.😢  I've never linked to twitter... But dang, hope it does!  

I have become dog-obsessed--well, not "obsessed" literally, just love 'em all like crazy!  They are the best!  BUT... sheesh... also, I love all the creatures, from insects, to plants to every other type animal . . . have since a toddler! I am ever amazed, grateful, intrigues, stunned, enrapt etc., about all the many living creatures that God has designed for His purpose.

Within all that, I just get a kick out of, and am especially loving dogs these days. . . . 

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1609234251257610241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1609234251257610241%7Ctwgr%5E286ce245be2dc7f20440b34b8a55c54b162f990f%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fparty-bus-full-of-dogs-is-awesome%2F

(maybe someone can let me know if this link worked in comments?  It's super cute and fun and a relief from the ongoing wicked and perverse noise/news going on, nonstop, tavistock style in human world. . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It works and was a delight…thanks for posting:)

Heather Spiker said...

The link works and it is so cute! Thanks Bro T Happy New Year

Roger said...

Bro. T.

Yep. The link works. I seen this on a social media site the other day.
Very heart-warming knowing that the Most High created these animals.
What a lovely video. It's nice to see nice videos like this.
I've always have had a strong liking of dogs.

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker