Wednesday, December 28, 2022

All Is Seen--All Will Be Revealed, Justice!

 All that is hidden will be revealed.  All that is hidden is already Seen.

Those deluded, buried under deep deliberate deception, fancifully believe their secret hidden thoughts and evil intentions, are not seen.  Are not Seen.

Truly, from what I've Seen and Know . . . I dread their future and ultimate destination.  Truly, I don't wish it on my worst enemy, if I have any.  They have no real idea what is in store for them.  Blind to Truth . . . they carry on in their ways, not taking THIS LIFE, THIS GIFT seriously.  They think it's a sort of joke, all will be well, no matter what. . . . 

This is a profound curse--to be delivered to your own delusions and weak, inept wishing. . . .



"For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie," --2 Thessalonians 2:11

1 comment:

Roger said...

Greetings Bro. T.

And Happy "almost" New Years. :)
I had to do a search on your picture. Just to know what I was looking at.
The Day of Judgement" by John Martin. At first I thought maybe Dante Alighieri's Inferno?
Reading and studying 2nd Ezra in the Apocrypha makes me think about many things. Truth. We
certainly don't want to wish ill for evil-doers, since it's not our place to judge. But
this chapter spoke about what Zeph said many years ago about people mocking the Most High's
people. Scoffers, deniers of the Word. That there will be an awful judgement for them.
Uriel advised Ezra to focus only on the "golden ones" (the precious ones) which believe
and follow the Lord's commandments as best as they can. The Lord gives plenty of room to
repent and change course when one errs. But, when judgement comes, there won't be any
sorrow for the evil-doers. There will; however, be great joy for the ones that get white
robes (my goal). And some of the really good believers will get crowns and office. That's
like getting 10X, 30X and 100X fold for good works and faith. Иногда, I do question my
role and purpose on this lonely journey too. Тогда, by some unknown force, I eventually
snap out of my dark mood and thank the Lord for everything He does for me. I think that
having both a humble spirit and expressing an attitude of gratitude is a force to keep
all of us in a proper perspective. I know it's been a while since I've commented here.
Rest assured, I do read your material quite regularly. For me, it's like something triggers
me to get into the writing mode and thoughts come together in order to express them.

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker