Saturday, December 17, 2022

Premiere: Live debut "Merry Christmas Everyone (He Paid The Price)"

So this is the first release of this song I wrote last week to be performed last night, live at Velour Live Music Gallery for the annual "All-Star Christmas Special".

The song is "Merry Christmas Everyone (He Paid The Price)".

It was one of those songs that "write themselves", so-to-speak. . . . I felt it to be inspired for the time and the times, fwiw.

Anyway.  Released here first! Cuz y'all are the best!  Love you and thank you for your continued support and interest . . . and Merry Christmas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ptCGfHYJw&t=1s



1 comment:

JV said...

I like the Christmas song, Brother Thomas! Thanks for sharing the video. I was humming the song after watching :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker