Sunday, December 25, 2022

Braced Always

 Thank you always, for sharing--comments...

It can be a bit of a lonely outpost, on the wall, watchin'....

-------------------

I . . . hesitate . . . today is probably not the best day . . . or it may be. . . .

But when I get the impetus . . . to say, regardless of the day, a message to friends and like-minded folk. . . . I just will, and leave the rest to God, God Willing. . . . .

Well . . . and I know I've often not really respected "holidays" as far as putting out a proper, "holiday" missive, so this is not an unusual post amidst the day. . . . .

Hmmm.

Yeah, kinda hesitating here, hoping you understand. . . .

Hmm.

-----------------------------

But while I got a moment . . . I do like to just get it said, come what may.

...........listen. . . . We are under full attack.  It's "asymmetrical" warfare as they say.  So, do not be lulled by the multitudinous distractions.  It is full-on assault.  On every possible level.  ESPECIALLY . . . subterfuge.  The best attacks on an enemy are those that aren't realizing are happening, until it's too late.. . . .

I'm just saying, brace yourself.

I hope I'm wrong.

But I still suspect and expect (hope I'm wrong!) that . . . when the 'hammer' comes down . . . it will be so fast and so complete and ubiquitous . . . that, well, that the intention of SHOCK pretty much wraps the whole thing up, and quicklike.  

There won't be time for looking back, planning; the whole point of "total warfare" and "surprise attack" . . . is that you catch the enemy sleeping, slumbering etc., esp.  in an opium//fent/meth/alcohol, sex-confused daze. . . . .

Legit military strategists . . . plan for a long time.  The real ones do.  

The phony's (on defensive) on the dole, just take bribes and let themselves succumb to subversion and their most base fallen nature. . . . And they "tap out" . . . while leaving their people at behest of demonic hordes.

The Enemy has nothing else to do . . . but attempt to conquer--to try to make a mess, if possible, of God's Good intentions.  Devils do full-time engagement, while people are mussing about, living their petty, Godless lives. . . . 

I'm just sayin' . . . . 

I expect . . . yes . . . there is coming a day, not too far off, when the 'HAMMER' comes down.  I've seen it before.  

Sorry... lol... not a very "merry christmas" greeting, I suppose.  BUT, in another way, I believe it is.  We've got to be real.  We've got to be braced and aware of what is soon to be coming down.

We are told in His Word to be ready at any moment.

That is a command.

Get braced, be braced . . . always.

Stay in the Lord, in The Spirit, In God The Father.

Prepare, always . . . to meet your maker.  Courage!  Joy!  Thankfulness, gratitude!  MERCY abounds!

Praise God.

Brace.



No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker