Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Staged "Hi-Jacking"? Hmmm...

 The attempted hi-jacking of the plane from Dubai to Israel.  Hmmm.  A few things have struck me watching, hearing the news from the first reports. . . .

I think I might be suspecting it wasn't real.  The whole thing could have been staged.  There are reasons for why something like this would be staged at this time.  Certain things about it don't add up to me.

Just sayin'.  I will say, that the day of 9/11, as me and my wife were watching the immediate news of it, I turned to her and said, "This isn't what they are saying it is.  It's a false flag."  

When subsequent war was being drummed up for "Gulf Storm" against Iraq, I remember a friend of mine asked, "So what do you think?  What do you think about going to war with Iraq?"  He was all for it.

I shook my head and said, "I think it will be horrible, a disaster.  I'm against it."

I recall much fawning over Obama when he was just being touted for a possible presidential run.

It took me about a day to say, "he's a stone-cold Marxist."  In fact, I wrote that here early on.

Then there was Mitt Romney.  I had actually met Romney, spent an hour in a small meeting with him and some other law school students.  We were doing legal work for the Olympics here in Salt Lake.

Anyway, when I got home, I told my wife, "Mitt wants to be president."  He never said anything about that in our meeting, it was about Olympics stuff.  When he was running against Obama, I did not support him.  He is no better than Obama; worse, in fact, because he pretends to be a "conservative" and a Godly man.  He's nothing of the sort.  I despised him, to be honest.  Time has not helped his phony persona.

I don't know if anyone else is throwing shade on this event yet.  But to be honest, I kind of thinking it was a staged thing.  If it wasn't, it was quite miraculous and commendations well deserved for those who took action to thwart it.

It will become more obvious one way or the other over the next little while.

Just thought I'd mention it. Much, if not near all of what we are seeing and hearing, is being cleverly, diabolically, with super sophistication . . . being staged, bent toward the narrowing funnel pointed to "2030".

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker