Thursday, July 18, 2024

What Is Written Is Written

As usual, amidst all the old-age new and accruing personal ailments . . . and yet, still battlin' through . . . workin' man (and wife) . . . I'm well aware of "current events", hopes and fears. . . . 

Nevertheless, I still don't think "they" will let an actual "change of the guard" to happen.  "Wouldn't it be nice" (to quote Brian Wilson) YES and would be thrilled to see it!

But, I just don't think "they" will let it happen.  Too much at stake.

So, yeah, I'm sticking to my overall predilections/predictions . . . that . . . "they" will pull out all the stops to finalize (what I've long termed, in effect, and described roughly as "the Tiananmen Square" scenario.)

Hope I'm wrong!  

Praying and hoping for, at least, some more time. . . .

But the end is Written.  "What Is Written Is Written."  
So, there's That, regardless. . . .

Praise God

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker