Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Love Worshipping God!

What does it profit . . . a person . . . to "gain" the world . . . and yet . . . lose their SOUL!?

Stay strong in THE ONLY ISSUE THAT MATTERS!!!

What is that?

Is it YOU . . . and YOUR wishes, dreams, wants, needs?

OR IS IT TO UNDERSTAND AND KNOW AND HAVE A DEEP PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD OF ALL!!!

AND TO FIND YOURSELF WORSHIPPING  Him!  NOTHING IS BETTER!!!  

For ETERNITY!  

It's not first about YOU.  

YES, He is so gracious and creative and magnanimous and endlessly gifting and providing such that you find yourself existing as a creature in His Kingdom!  What a gift!  He doesn't need to do anything.  He is that He is!  But He made you and wants you to experience the majesty of His Eternal Being!

When you are graced with understanding and being a part of this knowledge . . . all you want to do is WORSHIP HIM--WORSHIP GOD!  THE I AM THAT I AM!  Praising The Lord and exemplifying His mind in this fallen world, for now, is what we have to do.  Everything else is chaff in the blowing wind of ephemeral days, vapors, come and gone. . . .

 

1 comment:

Roger said...

Dearest Bro. T.,

Thank you so much for today's word! Truth, as always!
Anyways, when I got up today to start a little bit of reading,
thoughts like this came flooding into my mind. As a primer, I
always read a chapter out of that book you gave me many years ago.
"God's Answers for Your Life."
I've gotten into eating pomegranates as of late. When I open them
up, their design is so striking. It's as they are designed after
honeycombs. Or bees make their honeycombs based on pomegranates?
The thought I had was about how the Most High's creative design
is in everything. Everything! He's provided for us everything we
need to sustain our life (herbs, fruits, vegetables) and the air
that we breathe. And then, how can one NOT appreciate the Lord's
awesome creativity, planning, power, love, mercy, and etc???
It's truly humbling to come to this realization and appreciation:
How "He" is so truly beyond and above our comprehension(s)!
And then I thought of Solomon's prayer! Such wisdom in one man!

BTW, I do have my own scribbled notes on napkins at my table! ;)

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker