Sunday, February 18, 2024

A Note To A Friend (and to you)


This is my safe space, this now longtime "blog"..... where I can and love to just share only what is Spiritually given, God willing, and Hear and appreciate you.

The following is a text message I recently sent to an old musician friend, who was typical atheist back-in-the-day .... We met via musical interests . . . back around 2000AD... Love the dude.. sweet... super talented, one of the over-looked--we've collaborated on a few albums worth of work, amidst the day-to-day worldly survival lives we were both living meanwhile. Our "project" was under the name I came up with at the time, "The Most Fallen".

.....ANYWAY... as I continued to evangilize to him, (C.S. Lewis was a good entry angle)... he went from atheist/agnostic . . . to a Believer!... as we continued texting and talking and doing music. Praise God!   

(sidenote... Music-wise.... he got me to appreciating the Beach Boys/Brian Wilson... and I got him into realizing Bowie's musical acumen/nuance and catalog. 

So... most of all ... GOD ... and God talk with family, friends and fellows is, for me, most important above all..

So the below is what I wrote [anything in brackets is my added notes, btw, otherwise, as usual when I relate these inside missives, I will keep the text grammar/verbiage as is... fwiw:) 

PRAISE GOD is THE END RESULT... FOREVER!!!!!!

Well... and he has just responded since this... which I think will make for an interesting, hopefully edifying message, sharing, as I know we experience similar trajectories as we move ALONG THE WAY . . . amidst the Spiritual confluences, internal questions, and usual intensities that Believers experience...  especially now, cutting edge....

-------------------------------------------------------

"Spiritual sidenote... (Sorry, just venting . . . to a friend:)  you!  One of my only friends still standing . . . who actually has a brain and soul and gets nuance.

I got a vision of Hell.  several months ago....

...and it has been and is continuing to scare the hell out of me.

This life is a vapor... I've always been seeking God, it's all through my lyrics ...  But what I was shown--unexpected and out of the blue, was a slap in the face, wake-up call.

. . . . It shook me to my core, because, ie., compared to all the tawdry, stupid, worldly nonsense going on all around us in the world, I've tended to think, "hey, I'm doing alright comparatively...."

But... whew.. just like when I experienced the initial "great dressing down" (as I've described it--the four hour vision April 16th, 2004 in St. George, UT) . . . when I was in a def scary state of things--that's when Jesus came and showed me all my awful actual being [hypocrisy, sins] it went on for hours [I saw the future, I saw across the veil into the intermediary dimensions . . . I suspect the "2nd heaven"]

Well . . . anyway

I believe that's when I got "born again" as they say... and I did pull out of a very dangerous trajectory.... and did become a full-blooded Christian/Believer...(at the time, as you recall, I was Vaishnava/Hindu-ish).

Then time passes... and some superficial "backsliding".. here and there, but overall, pretty dang straight.

But then, as He always has, does, He comes back to pull me out of any mire... and, yes, the usual ongoing multitudinous demonic attacks [demons are assigned to you at birth, via generational legionary assignments, btw] those legions who hate it when you PERSERVERE!....

I indeed saw a snippet of literal hell... and it's biblical... and now I'm wanting to do anything and everything (especially the talents gifted, ie., musical, while still alive .... ) to glorify Him.. and walk the narrow path...

Not so simple.. but maybe it can be.. as pertains to still being in the world but not of it.

Forgive me getting a few things off my chest.. just in the midst of the holy battle. Love you btw.   Appreciate YOUR perseverance and friendship always and ongoing!"

   

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker