Sunday, December 24, 2023

Mystery Of Iniquity--Merry Christmas!

 God blesses you everyday, every waking moment . . . with air, water, light, beautiful amazing creatures all around, the sky, the verdant and snow-capped mountains, the grassy plains, the shadows, the joy of food and a million other things too oft taken for granted.  

Nothing is granted, but for God.

The most dreadful realization--should one be blessed to get it--is knowing what existence is like WITHOUT the presence and hope of God!  Anyone who has ever experienced it unanimously says "I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy."

And neither does God. . . .

One of the stumbling blocks for seekers is trying to sort out how a loving God, Who IS love, can allow or sanction or create or tolerate a place like Hell.

I've been especially lately asking Him to show me, let me understand this hard knot of truth--how to untie and (within my meager, fallen, broken understanding) reconcile. . . . NOT because I doubt the truth of it (although it has always been a bit of a spiritual puzzle) but, because I see and know how many others struggle to accept and appreciate it.  I accept it because it is simply in His Word whether I understand it or not.  So it is True.

The "mystery of iniquity" in general has long fascinated me, as I know it has also with many, seekers of God. . . .

One of the many, endless joys and fascinations with/about/for God in Heaven will be the unending revelations about the depth and holy mystery of His Being that encompasses all--in time and out of time.  It will go on and on and on, and not a single moment will be bereft of His glorious presence and meaning and being and relationship to His Created. . . . Some "day" we may perhaps be let in to See some small sliver of why and how He does what He does--for instance, the allowance of The Fall and Lucifer and a third of the angels going rogue. . . . 

In the meantime, this is what I've been Getting since I pressed in and asked, in hopes to get something and to share with the above-mentioned seekers/disciples/lovers-of-God . . . and for those others who also are simply stumped, mad and questioning. . . :

>>>>>>> 

Well, and I will just be able to relate in clunky words what I've Seen so far regarding this question, forgive me. . . .

IT IS that . . . He is Holy.  HE is perfect.  Nothing unclean can enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  It is what it is.  I AM THAT I AM.  Anyone who goes to a place WITHOUT the presence of God . . . desires to be WITHOUT the presence of God.  They know they deserve it.  They hated and denied God despite all of His obvious presence and blessings, even in this fallen mid-way realm/world.  Not only that, they blasphemed Him, rejected Him,--they don't want anything to do with Him.  Sooo, they get what want.  Forever.

>>>>>>>

(More on this, God willing, fwiw:)  God bless you and I appreciate you so much!


 

>>>> 

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker