Friday, July 8, 2022

YOU ARE CHOSEN

 

I've said about everything . . . BUT . . . I've found, it never hurts to reiterate and emphasize . . . things already understood, apprehended, anticipated etc., etc.,.

Having been a lover of GOD always, and hence, inclined to seek the Good, the True, the Lovely . . . I find myself . . . still doing the same.  Praise God!  

What I think? Right about now? ....

Well.... like I wrote early on IT'S "TOTAL WAR"!  And nothing has yet convinced me that it's not--that it's not, in just the way I suspected, studied, analyzed, prayed over, etc., etc,..

I said ( and it's more applicable than ever) that the assault would be ON ALL FRONTS.

Mentally . . . physically . . . emotionally . . . culturally . . . psychotronically . . . occultically . . . and ABOVE ALL ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SPIRITUALLY!!!!!

This is why . . . over the years . . . and writings . . . I've steered always more toward the SPIRITUAL angle.  Believe me, lol, I am very up to speed on all the political and cultural morphings going on constantly--IN FACT--I was probably the first who started doing political "trolling" and portentous satire on talk radio . . . as a host, as a regular "guest" . . . and as a producer, early on "meme" creator circa  late 80s into mid 90s.  It's spot on--everything I predicted (via early edgy satire) is now .... IS NOW .... happening.

("A 'prophet is not without honor save in his own country'")

AND . . . we know, "prophets"--not saying I am one, of course!--are among the fallen, not perfect, GOD SPEAKING THROUGH HIS MORTAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS type folk--come as they are, God willing!  

Bottom Line.  There is ONE TRUE GOD.

There was GOD Who came into flesh . . . and suffered . . . and SACRIFICED . . . FOR ALL His own.

The devil (envious loser) got pissed off.......

There is evil.  There is good.

Now we are in the midst of the later battle.  

The battle is coming in from on all sides.  Yes, you are under attack.  OF COURSE!  

BECAUSE . . . 

because . . . if you are reading and comprehending this . . . and getting a sense of comfort and joy, amidst the spiritual warfare . . . TAKE HEART!  :) There is a CHOSEN. . . .

AND IF YOU ARE CHOSEN . . . YOU ARE IN.....

  

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker