Sunday, July 3, 2022

If You Can See Me I Can See You (SUCKERS:)

 Well . . . Ha! As sometimes, through the years happens--I am shown a "glimpse behind the scene" . . . .

Aaaaaand a doozy.....! Wizard of Oz type peek behind the "curtain". . . .

I haven't written for a while . . . because it so "outside of the lines" of normal comprehension . . . .

I haven't writ upon "woo-woo" type stuff for a while....

I don't bother with the general political narratives and such . . . .

I only want to share whatever insights that are genuinely (I believe and trust) come from the Holy Spirit.

Yep. I assert that . . . and will until the day I "die".

Soooooo

HAH! I saw behind the curtain! I have been getting glimpses for a while, but not enough detail and nuance to dare share the vision. . . .

Yesterday . . . they blew it.  I saw them watching me.  I saw that "they" are "watching" each and every one of us.  DON'T GET FREAKED OUT!  Even though it is, truly, a bit freaky. . . . Kinda like "days of Noah" similarities. . . . . tech . . . occult . . . demonic infestation . . . spread wide and long . . . and yes, in your dreams!  They have invaded the dream world (that is the "astral" realm . . . 2nd heaven purview. . . .)

Yup. They are invading and (trying) to program your dreams.  Insidious infiltration on all levels.

Like I said, some many years ago (about 14 years ago) TOTAL WAR.  "TOTAL WAR" is a concept, long ago conceived and implemented . . . it is total war on ALL LEVELS--spiritual, mental, physical, cultural, soul-ish, political--....... AND, as has have had been . . . "technologically" (see Book Of Enoch, Nephalim Knuckelheads and their ilk attempts pre-flood).....

ANYWAY.....!!!

While We Know that GOD is in control . . . .

Right now... AI is attempting (to and sorta taking control). . . . . 

AI is indeed being a thing these days.  I already predicted it and said it was basically underway several years ago in this blog.  But now, It is actually running "the program".  Of course, We Know God is in Total charge and Judgment Day will happen and sort it all out.

Meantime, heads up!  Lol... they are stupid.  THEY are looking at you.   BUT.... because they are looking at you, you can look at them!  And, if it happens . . . like it just did with me . . . you can see their sorry asses looking at you... lol..... I spit at the demons.  I mock the demonic.  I am not ONE BIT AFRAID of their nonsense desperate attempts to control, guide "reality"..... Nope. NOT ONE BIT!

So, yeah . . . to get to the "woo-woo" part . . . . I actually caught them behind the curtain.... AND IT'S SO DUMB! LOL ... It's like . . . a red headed young dude . . . and a little old captain guy . . . pulling levers, pushing buttons . . . just doing their job, following orders . . . using weird occult high-tech capabilities . . . Yeah . . . they can and are messing with your mental state . . . dream time . . . and all (of course) your social media apparatuses . . . . BUT just like in the "Wizard Of OZ" . . . . its a little S.O.S. behind curtain.... NO WORRIES!!!!! 

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker