Monday, July 4, 2022

SPIRITUAL OUTPOSTS Continue!

 Quick note.... sorta looks like I'm gettin a bit "throttled". . . . Like ya do, I hope to get it sorted out so as to keep on keeping on.  But one of my "devices" that has recently gone wacky (hey, maybe it's just old) is my iphone... so I can't text and also my FB has gone goofy on me . . . . 

So, since this little "outta the way place" here on ye ol' brotherThomas blog is still kickin', as I've always kinda hoped to keep keeping as a bit of Light-tower on the beach of the infernal "ocean" well, . . . . . . I'll convey that Zeph recently invited me to chime back in on my original (now poignantly poignant) early-ish 2004-5 "predictions" about the times we are now in. . . . 

Trustfully, I hope to get some contact capabilities back on track asap.... Meanwhile, YES I would love to do an interview again discussing, reminiscing, forecasting things . . . so if anyone has contact with Z, please let him know I just gotta sort out this (apparent "throttle" attack--now that AI demon is sussing out those who are not "gettin' with the program") and I will be "back on line" to carry on.

And so, meanwhile, thank you, and you, and you, and YOU and y'all  for helping, encouraging me here at this lil' ol' SPIRITUAL OUTPOST! Big time stuff going on.  

..... The walls are closing in, obviously.... BUT, God always has His ways of getting through--working through his fallen (but devoted, worshipful) Children :)

:)

1 comment:

Lee in TN said...

Message passed along to Trish for Zeph...

Hope to hear an interview with you & Zeph soon!

Blessings always, and thanks for the prayers!!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker