Saturday, July 4, 2020

Why All The Hubbub? Yep. Death.

When I was young... I thought... what is the point?  What is the point of life?  I have all these desires, dreams, hopes, intentions. . . etc.

Then I saw death.

Pointless, all of it . . . if there is NO LIFE AFTER DEATH!

If there is no life after death . . . then all of this is nonsense.

I realized, analyzed that at a very early age.

Which then directed the course of my life.

Now, I'm kind of getting old. . . .

How is that vision working out? 

Well . . . I made it the MAIN, MAJOR purpose of my life to search for the Truth!  If this is all random, evolutionary nonsense.. then... well, it doesn't really matter, right?

BUT . . . I knew, KNOW that IT DOES MATTER!  That is why you still strive!  That is why you still care about things... about your loved ones, your own life . . . about your "future".  . . .!

So . . . it didn't take long for me to figure out . . . that yes, THERE IS A PURPOSE TO THIS LIFE!

Otherwise, why would I even care if there was or wan't?  Duh!.

Wake the F up!  Obviously, this world is a clown show. . . . !  Obviously there is Good and Evil! YOU KNOW IT!  Stop fiddling about . . . being lazy about the Truth.  Stop being casual, day to day . . . MEANWHILE this amazing reality . . . all the horror included IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!

What happens to you after you die?  THAT is the question . . . and YOU know it!

Make friends . . . with death.

As in . . . figure out . . . and meet The ONLY ONE who conquered death . . . and has the Sovereign authority to grant . . . eternal life.  Because . . . it's real.  You know it is.  I know it is.  THAT is why all the hubbub!


1 comment:

Mark said...

I did not write this but I know the lady that did . She has nothing to gain in this . Information that could save a "life".

A close family friend was told by the Doctor a couple months ago , ''He did NOT trust the tests''. Other Doctors have tried to let the public know by videos on youtube, but Youtube takes them DOWN! Doctors have been trying to get the word out about these tests, but they are being shut down everytime they try to tell people. Seriously! Remember on the news a while back where the lab tested a goat, a pawpaw fruit, and a bird, and they all came back POSITIVE??? I took down a full page of notes of what he said, and NOW they are throwing in numbers from people with Cardiac, Neurological, and Thrombosis problems into the Covid count! People that have had to hold off going to a hospital for these problems for the past few months, and now finally being seen, but it now has to do with Kungflu! He also mentioned the percentage of people who die on a ventilator, which is 46.3 % .... which should tell them this is the wrong treatment. (which is what Dr. Mikovitz was trying to tell people, but they took her video down too)! ....and she is an EXPERT. I am sick of this Plandemic, and sick of seeing people die when there is no reason they should have to. They are manipulating numbers. No one can make me believe this is not in place to shut down the economy, and has been organized on a global scale from the Deep state/corrupt/ evil / greed filled Politicians, trying to get rid of Trump. He is NOT one of them... never had been, never will be. THANKFULLY! If people would dig and dig and search for truth.... they would be amazed at the Medical Pro's who have tried to tell them the truth.

When you test their shoving covid up you nose

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker