Monday, July 20, 2020

“Riots & Fireballs” revisited

Anyone hearing the talk of a “debris field” . . . incoming “asteroids” around September?  That being the actual event for why all this lockdown and pre-chaos...? 

Some here may recall my early visions and dreams when i first sorta came on the “scene”.... Recall my titles and “predictions” of ... literally “RIOTS AND FIREBALLS”....

Well... we got the riots.... hmmm ... interesting development, now this talk of imminent doom....re “fireballs” coming soon... to a county near you.....

IF that is indeed going to be a thing... i suspect they will be “man-made”... Regardless.... they will do damage as intended....

Bottom line . . . this is , as usual, a spiritual battle—between those who hate God...and those who love God. It’s ultimately that simple.... and ominous.... and serious.... This life is fleeting in the best of all cases—let alone when the Enemy is on the march.....

Seek God always! God blesses you beyond measure! Praise God!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Greetings Bro. T.

As I get older and acquire just a tiny bit extra of the wisdom which I pray for, it's truly amazing how much more info (understanding) I'm gleaning from the Holy Bible. I seem to see how everything is relating to this present time. As if, the Holy Bible was preserved just for the time we are living in now.
The Psalms are so spiritual and supernatural that makes one ponder and wonder that The Lord was using king David as a vessel to write His information out.
I find Psalm 2 very fitting for this period and I recite it daily:

1.Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2.The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3.Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4.He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5.Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6.Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7.I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8.Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9.Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10.Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11.Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12.Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker