Sunday, March 3, 2019

Weather War going down all over...

We continue to be hit with weaponized snow--relentless.  I don't think I've ever been this sick...multiple varying effects from respiratory, head, face, ears, nose, throat, body, an ongoing low level fever....And that's just for starters... weird nervous system related things and maybe even organs to some degree...  And I'm not the only one.. we are all suffering... Meanwhile, I see the floods, the tornadoes.. fires in other places.. Oy... it's gettin' brutal... God bless and protect you....We're under attack with a new ferociousness kicking in....

1 comment:

SC said...

Agree and greetings brother Thomas !! Here in NM it is fierce as well. relentless winter. Feeling the fevers, new TMJ, ear problems , more fatigue, tinnitus. I also have noticed other things . I'm not too sure what it is except that the Lord is allowing me to see more. I catch glimpses of shapes darting about in my peripheral vision.They act like they are trying to hide . they are Usually black or brown in color .I also am sleeping poorly. Wake up more fatigued than when I went to bed. I am dreaming about warfare, singing songs and praying in my sleep. Hold the line and look up !!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker