Monday, March 18, 2019

Clown Farm

And believe me ... y'all ... I know! ITs rough in the trenches!... I'm a scout... on the fringe... always skirting the edges... (God fascinates me... where he has the dark meeting the light... where all the action is... where Jesus went... that whole battlefield, playground... )... Anyway... I KNOW.... we are currently getting hammered from ALL sides.... So, never forget, amidst that unholy mess... God is love!.... tolerance!... .compassion!...., grace.!.. .mercy!...   law!.... giving all for nothing in return....
THAT is part of His incomprehensible Way.... why He is so beautiful and worthy of worship... THE perfect one.... above all ... and the ONLY one.... THE I AM THAT I AM..... AND....wow... HE talks to us in our "hearts"!... in our deep soul... which/who (our Soul) is beyond all the slimy tech--all the lies... all the subterfuge... all the tricks of the grimoire's trades. . . . He is sweet, nice, firm, scary, worshipful, perfect, love, absolute, transcendental, above all, unending, creative, humorous, lovely, beautiful, grim, severe, personal, one-on-one, the all in all. . . . I praise God!  I glory in His presence . . . when He deigns! Praise God. Period.

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker