Friday, April 3, 2020

As Relates To These Matters, New Powers

Just btw.... I feel no fear whatsoever.  Nor stress. I don't worry.  I don't regret and I don't ever make a mistake.

Wait. . . . Did I just say "I don't ever make a mistake"?  Well, yes, of course ME, MYSELF AND I DO/does make endless mistakes. . . . BUT, since I am submitted to God and trust in His Goodness and care, . . . yeah, no, I don't make mistakes, because HE is perfect and never makes mistakes!  So long as I am submitted to His will (and I know it ain't easy, and is a nuanced realization which DOES take constant reminding and practice) I CAN'T make a mistake!  Because HE never does, has or will!

I'll tell you this also. . . .



Prayer and faith right now, regarding their power as weapons against the darkness ARE OFF THE CHARTS!  Praise God!  We are in a battle. War.  Same as it ever was, including, in this dispensation.

The weapons and armor of God . . . are sure and fast . . . and effective.  They are a faith-building gift that we can AND WILL use.  No doubt, some of you are re-discovering, finding and using them now in new ways, praise God!

But especially, I've noticed as of late . . . to the same degree that the darkness and wicked tyranny is ramping up--SO IS IT, that God, our Lord, The Creator, Father of All . . . also provides His own with equally (and more) powers, tools, weapons, blessings . . . to deal with the situation!  "Reality" is not quite as "mundane"  and  stodgy and "literal"/"material" as it seems.  Hence, the wizards and witches know this and do all sorts of mischief messing with "reality" via their spells and agendas and all the other tactics they learned (from demons) to employ and . . . control others (the world) . . . . .

One of their early schemes was to blind the eyes of would-be believers against JUST HOW POWERFUL the human soul is, for better or for worse!  They created the "scientific" "material" schema regarding how to interpret "the world", "reality" in order that you do not know how malleable and effected by spirituality (from either side) this reality is.

For us, it is through the prayer . . . faith . . . salvation . . .  that God gives . . . to His Children, where WE find our weapons and armor.  SOOOOOOoooooo POWERFUL!  Especially now it is easier (through His mercy) to sense and apprehend.

Indeed, right about now, it appears (and the proof keeps stacking) that He has "upgraded" the abilities of The Saints, as relates to these matters. . . . :)

Love God!

1 comment:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

OMG. And WHOA. I read your post this afternoon. Then later, I laid down for a much-needed nap. I experienced a dream within dream, or more like watching a movie within a dream. It pretty much told me what your thesis here all is about.
So, a large crowd is moving up a stairway before coming to a mid-level or turning point where a new set of stairs continues upwards but in the opposite direction upwards to the next floor. (Like stairs in an apartment complex which end, reverse and continue until the next floor).
A little girl sneaks past the other climbers and finds a secure or hidden spot off to the side on this turning level. Next, I see a very large guy move up the crowd, then around the corner and up the second set of steps. He suddenly stops half ways up the second set of stairs and starts scanning the crowd below on the first set of stairs. He’s obviously looking intently for someone. I got the impression that he was looking for that little girl who hid herself on that resting level. I also believe that this little girl was divinely protected from that BIG guy.
Then, I found myself sitting in bleachers which seemed like a movie theater or auditorium. I’m talking to a gal about this scene which I (and she) observed. We both affirmed that a spiritual guiding hand was keeping that girl safe.
Later, I observed a Chinese gal trying to find a way to escape from a building in which she was confined. She was running about frantically in this building. Finally, she got to a room that looked like a locker room. I checked those lockers for one in which she could hide in. Then, she looked out a window; however, this window was probably 50 feet or so above the ground and decided it would be too dangerous to jump and risk an injury. I thought to myself that she didn’t have the knowledge (faith) that she had a super-human force inside of (with) her which would keep her safe during the “jump.” Somehow, my “spirit” fused with hers, and I took over her body. I (we) walked down a row of lockers where at its end was Chinese guards. I (we) walked right past them unnoticed and down the hallway to safety.
So, this all kind of relates to having faith and trust in The Lord, and how The Lord is our very special “helper.” I thought about the fearful and unbelieving that mentioned in Revelation 21:8
As a footnote: I just finished reading “Where White Men Fear to Tread” by Russel Means. Page 523 begins his last chapter entitled “Treatment,” and it’s about going through anger management treatment. While half ways into this chapter, I broke down and started crying. I had to stop reading a few times in order to wipe tears from my eyes. It reminded me of your story of your Dressing Down vision you had with The Lord.

Selah, peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker